Butt Welding in Auckland
At Construct Civil, we offer a comprehensive range of welding services suitable for utility service and pipeline installation. This includes the efficient and effective electro fusion welding method. This is the ideal choice if the project is straightforward and suitable for electro fusion welding, but sometimes it is not. In these situations, you need our butt welding services.
Butt welding is a solution for connecting your pipes during an installation project. It is complex, but our staff are well-trained plus they have many years of on-the-job experience. Our track record includes large and complex installation projects that included butt welding, among other things.
So, if you need butt welding, please get in touch with us today.
Results You Can Depend On
- We have butt welding machines suitable for polyethene pipes between 90mm and 1600mm
- All our machines are well-maintained, so they are reliable
- Our operators are all skilled, experienced and qualified
- We deliver high-quality workmanship where the weld is as strong as the pipework
- Sample welds on each project are sent away and examined to ensure desired requirements are reached and maintained
Free, No-Obligation Quote
If you need help with your project and you need butt welders you can depend on, please call us today. We’ll answer any questions you have and will give you any advice you need, plus we’ll arrange to send you a free, no-obligation quote.