Hot Tapping in Auckland
Do you need to connect a new watermain to the existing supply? Do you need a similar service that involves adding a connection to a system that is in operation and under pressure? Construct Civil’s hot tapping service is the solution you are looking for.
Our hot tapping service means you will achieve your objective – connecting up with an existing system. The main benefit is the lack of disruption. This is because the system doesn’t have to be taken offline for the work to be completed.
For example, there is no need to disrupt the water supply to local residents and businesses to facilitate a new watermain connection. Instead, water can continue to flow as normal with our hot tapping service connecting up the new addition. Find out more today.
What We Do
- Our hot tapping solution makes it possible to tie into an existing pressurised system
- Multiple methods can be used, including drilling or cutting, depending on the situation
- We can complete the work without disruption to the existing system
- Speedy, safe, and effective operating practices
- Highly trained and experienced
- Problem solvers
- Professional and courteous
- Deliver quality workmanship and long-lasting results